IDL Programme Updates
Published on 15/02/2019
We always appreciate your feedback and it helps us to improve and update the IDL Programme. Here is what we’ve been working on in the first half of the Spring term to ensure that IDL is the intervention you want it to be!
- You can now adjust the pupil’s placement for both literacy and numeracy
- All scheduled tests can be deleted in one go. Handy if they’ve been added by mistake!
- Activities in the ‘All activities’ tab can now be grouped by date so you can see which literacy lessons your pupils have done on a particular day or range of days.
- We’ve added some great behind the scenes bobbins to make sure that all your data gets saved to the cloud even if the internet connection is being difficult.
- We’ve also been working hard to make sure you can use IDL on lots of different devices. In fact IDL can now be used on most computers, laptops and tablets. You can even choose between accessing IDL through a web browser and completely installing it onto your computer.
However you would like to access IDL, you can find an option that best suits your needs, along with links to each by visiting our new ‘Ways to access IDL’ web page found here